Learn how to make a yummy and healthy banana oatmeal cake for your breakfast and afternoon snack fit! See the recipe.
Banana Cake With Oatmeal
To make your banana oatmeal cake, you will need the ingredients below.
Check out the step-by-step recipe and watch the video for more details.
4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup brown sugar
pinch of cinnamon
1 cup of oats (cup = 200ml)
1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Mash 4 ripe bananas in a bowl;
- Add 3 eggs;
- Add 1/2 cup brown sugar;
- Add a pinch of cinnamon;
- Add 1 cup of oats (cup = 200ml);
- Mix well;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder;
- Transfer the dough to a greased shape with margarine;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your banana oatmeal cake is ready!