Learn how to make a great bread pudding recipe to use up leftovers from previous days and enjoy this inexpensive, quick and easy dessert to make!
For your bread pudding to look great, see the ingredients you’ll need to use following the recipe’s method of preparation.
2 stale or stale bread rolls (100 grams) or 3 cups
3 and 1/4 cup (tea) of milk or 670 grams
1 cup (tea) of sugar or 184 grams
1 box of sour cream or 200 grams
- Chop 2 stale or hardened buns into small pieces;
- Add 3 and 1/4 cup (tea) of milk or 670 grams;
- Soak for 10 minutes;
- Transfer to a blender;
- Add 1 cup (tea) of sugar or 184 grams;
- Add 1 box of cream or 200 grams;
- Add 2 eggs;
- Beat well for 5 minutes at maximum speed;
- Transfer to a mold with caramel;
- Place the form inside another form and add hot water to take it to the oven in a bain-marie (maximum 1 finger of water);
- Cover with pudding with aluminum foil;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for approximately 50 minutes;
- Your bread pudding is ready!