Learn how to make a Minas Gerais cheese bread at home, which is delicious and easy to make! Check the recipe.
Cheese Bread Mineiro
For your cheese bread to look just like the recipe, write down the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
1 teaspoon full of salt
100ml of milk
100ml of water
3/4 cup of oil
500g sour starch
400g mozzarella or standard Minas cheese
- In a milk jug or pan, add 1 teaspoon full of salt;
- Add 100ml of milk;
- Add 100ml of water;
- Add 3/4 cup of oil;
- Bring to a boil until it starts to boil;
- In a bowl, add 500g of sour flour;
- Add the boiling mixture;
- Add 2 beaten eggs;
- Add 400G of standard mozzarella or cheese;
- Mix well;
- Make the balls and add to the shape;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes;
- Your Minas cheese bread is ready!