Learn how to make a delicious chicken with rice in one pot! A complete and nutritious recipe for your lunch and dinner. See how simple and easy it is!
Chicken with Rice
To make this sweet chicken, you will need the ingredients from the list below.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method!
2 “strands” of oil (soy)
5 minced garlic cloves
1 whole chicken
black pepper to taste
paprika to taste
salt to taste
1 chopped carrot (raw)
1 chopped tomato
1 spoon of tomato extract
2 cups and 1/2 (half) of rice
1 can of canned corn
green smell to taste
- In a pan on the fire, add 2 strands of olive oil/oil;
- Add 5 minced garlic cloves;
- Add 1 whole chicken in pieces;
- Let it fry a little;
- Add black pepper, paprika and salt to taste;
- Add 1 chopped carrot (raw);
- Add 1 chopped tomato;
- Add some hot water;
- Cover the pan;
- As soon as the chicken is tender, add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste;
- Add 2 and 1/2 (half) cups of rice;
- Add 1 can of canned corn;
- Add green smell to taste;
- Add hot water to cover the chicken;
- Mix well;
- Let the broth cook and dry (cook until the rice is soft);
- Your chicken with rice is ready!