Make a chocolate icing for a cake with this recipe that is simple and easy to make. Check out this simple and easy recipe!
Chocolate Cake Icing (with Condensed Milk)
For your cake icing to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
1 spoon of margarine
1 box of condensed milk
half box of condensed milk
4 spoons of chocolate powder
- In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of margarine;
- Add 1 box of condensed milk;
- Add half a box of condensed milk;
- Add 4 spoons of chocolate powder;
- Mix and turn on the fire;
- Mix until it thickens (not too much, because when it cools it will thicken);
- Your Chocolate Cake Icing is ready!