Learn how to make a fried savory dough that is perfect for your coxinha! The recipe is very simple and easy to make, let’s check it out!
Coxinha Pasta and Fried Salted
For the dough for your coxinha or other fried snacks to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below.
Follow the cooking instructions!
2 teacups (200 ml cup) milk
1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of water
1 coffee spoon of salt
1 coffee spoon of paprika
1 chicken stock cube
3 tablespoons of margarine
3 cups of tea (200 ml cup) all-purpose flour
- In a pan, add 2 cups of tea (200 ml cup) of milk;
- Add 1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of water;
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt;
- Add 1 teaspoon of paprika;
- Add 1 chicken broth tablet;
- Add 3 tablespoons of margarine;
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, until boiling.
- Lower the fire;
- Add 3 cups of tea (200 ml cup) of wheat flour;
- Mix and cook for 10 minutes, until it gets very consistent and starts to unglue from the bottom of the pan;
- Knead the dough, still hot;
- Your fried salted dough and coxinha is ready!