Learn how to make a delicious jerky escondidinho for lunch and dinner! This recipe is easy and very simple to make, check it out!
Dry Meat Escondidinho
For your jerky escondidinho to be delicious, use the quality ingredients listed below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
Desalted and shredded dried meat 500g
Boiled Cassava 800g
Butter 3 tablespoons (60g)
1 piece chopped onion
1 piece chopped seedless tomato
Chopped parsley 4 tablespoons (20g)
Cream cheese 1/2 tube (125g)
salt to taste
Whole milk approximately 1/2 cup (120 mL)
Parmesan cheese 5 tablespoons (50g)
- Prepare the jerky in the pressure cooker with plenty of water (for 25 minutes).
Discard the water and replace it with hot water for another 25 minutes (repeat the process if necessary, until the meat is well cooked and lightly salted);
- Prepare the cassava in the pressure cooker, covered with water, for 25 minutes;
- Transfer cassava to a food processor, add 2 tbsp Butter and approximately 1/2 cup (120 mL) Whole Milk. Beat well;
- In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter and let it melt;
- Add chopped onion 1 unit (let it brown);
- Add chopped seedless tomato 1 unit;
- Add the dried meat;
- Add the parsley;
- Grease a baking sheet with plenty of butter;
- Add a layer of puree;
- Add 1 layer of jerky;
- Add 1 layer of cream cheese;
- Add 1 layer of puree;
- Add grated Parmesan cheese;
- Bake in the oven until golden;
- Your beef jerky is ready!