Make a very economical eggless and dairy-free cake, it’s very cheap and it’s simple and easy to make!
Eggless and Milkless Cake (Simple, Cheap and Easy)
Check out the few ingredients needed to make your egg-free and dairy-free cake.
Follow the step-by-step instructions for preparation.
2 cups of wheat flour
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of oil
250ml of water
1 tablespoon of baking powder
- In a bowl, add 1/2 cup of oil;
- Add 250ml of water;
- Add 1 cup of sugar;
- Add 2 cups of wheat flour;
- Mix well;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder;
- Transfer the dough to a greased and floured form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 35 minutes;
- Decorate with icing sugar (optional);
- Your simple egg and milk-free cake is ready !