Learn how to make a fridge pudding that is simple, easy and quick to make. This recipe does not go in the oven!
Fridge Pudding That Doesn’t Go in the Oven
For your fridge pudding to be perfect, use quality ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
1 box of sour cream
1 can of condensed milk
1 packet of unflavored gelatin
50ml of warm water
Milk (the same measure as the box of condensed milk)
- In a pan over low heat, add 1 Cup and 1/2 of sugar;
- When the sugar melts, add 150 ml of water little by little while mixing;
- Add 1 tablespoon vanilla and mix;
- In a bowl, add 1 packet of unflavored gelatin;
- Add warm water and mix;
- Add the hydrated gelatin in the blender;
- Add 1 box of sour cream;
- Add 1 can of condensed milk;
- Add Milk (the same measure as the box of condensed milk);
- Add 1 packet of unflavored gelatin;
- Beat for 2 minutes;
- Transfer the syrup to a shape and spread on the sides;
- Add the pudding mixture;
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours;
- Your fridge pudding is ready!