Make a fried sprinkle biscuit that is very crispy on the outside and dry. Check out the simple and easy recipe to make!
Fried Sprinkle Biscuit
In order for your fried flour cookies to be perfect, just like mines, see the ingredients on the list and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 cups 500g Sour Sprinkle
90 ml of water
90 ml of milk
60 ml of Oil
1 spoon of sugar
1 level spoon of salt
- Boil 90ml of water with 90ml of milk and 60ml of oil;
- In a bowl, add 2 cups of Polvilho AZEDO 500g;
- Add 1 level spoon of salt;
- Add 1 spoon of sugar;
- Add the boiling water, milk and oil mixture;
- Mix and let cool;
- Add 2 eggs;
- Roll up the cookies;
- Add the cookies to the cold oil;
- Let it heat up on high heat;
- When the cookies rise, lower the heat;
- Fry until golden;
- Drain on paper towels;
- Your fried sprinkle cookies are ready!