If you don’t have condensed milk at home and need to make a recipe, see how to make your homemade condensed milk in a simple and easy way!
Housemade Condensed Milk
To prepare your homemade condensed milk, you will need the few ingredients listed below.
Follow the preparation instructions.
700ml of milk
1 cup of sugar (185g)
1 level teaspoon of baking powder (4g)
- In a thick pan, add 700ml of milk;
- Add 1 cup (tea) of sugar (185g);
- Add 1 level teaspoon of baking powder (4g);
- Turn on high heat (when it starts to boil, switch to medium heat);
- Cook until thickened (mixing occasionally);
- Your homemade condensed milk is ready!