Learn how to make a very tasty sweet, the famous Italian straw! This recipe is simple and easy to make. Check out!
For your Italian straw to be perfect, check out the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 cans of condensed milk
4 Tablespoons of Chocolate Powder
1 Tablespoon unsalted margarine
1 Package of Maisena Biscuits (175g)
Confectioner’s sugar to taste
- In a pan, add 2 Cans of Condensed Milk;
- Add 4 Spoons (soup) of Chocolate Powder;
- Add 1 Tablespoon of unsalted Margarine;
- Turn on the fire and mix until it starts to release from the pan;
- Chop 1 Package of Cookie Maisena (175g);
- Transfer to a greased shape with butter, or lined with parchment paper;
- Press well;
- Place in the fridge for approximately 2 hours;
- Cut and roll in icing sugar;
- Your Italian straw is ready!