Ninho milk popcorn is a sweet gourmet popcorn, a delicious and differentiated version! Check out this simple and easy recipe.
Milk Popcorn (powdered milk)
For your powdered milk popcorn (Ninho) to be dry, crispy and perfect, use the ingredients on the list and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare it.
For more details, see the recipe video.
1 tablespoon of oil (12 ml)
1/3 cup of popcorn (70g)
1 cup of sugar (185g)
1/2 cup of water (110ml)
1/2 cup (tea) of powdered milk (I used Ninho) (50g)
- In a pan on the fire, add 1 tablespoon of oil (12 ml);
- Add 1/3 cup (tea) of popcorn corn (70g);
- Stir and let the popcorn pop;
- In a pan, add 1 cup (tea) of sugar (185g);
- Add 1/2 cup (tea) of water (110ml);
- Mix and turn on the fire;
- Let it boil until it thickens (thread point);
- On low heat, add the popcorn in the syrup and mix;
- Turn off the heat and add the powdered milk;
- Your Nest Milk Popcorn is ready!