Learn how to prepare this delicious Ninho milk pudding, a perfect recipe for your dessert! Check out!
Nest Milk Powder Pudding
Your Ninho milk pudding will look amazing if you use the ingredients listed below and follow the recipe’s method of preparation.
1 tea cup of sugar
1/2 cup of hot water
600 ml of whole milk
3 whole eggs
1 cup powdered milk powder
1 can of condensed milk
- In a pan on the fire, add 1 cup of sugar;
- Let it melt;
- Add 1/2 cup of hot water;
- Mix until it turns caramel;
- Transfer to the shape and spread on the sides;
- In a blender, add 600 ml of whole milk;
- Add 3 eggs;
- Add 1 cup of powdered milk tea;
- Add 1 can of condensed milk;
- Beat for 1 minute;
- Transfer the mixture to the form;
- Add the pudding shape inside to take to the bain-marie;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes;
- Your Nest Powder Milk Pudding is ready!