Learn how to make a delicious dessert called pineapple ice cream. This recipe is simple and easy to make, it will surprise you!
Pineapple Ice Cream
For your pineapple ice cream to be perfect, you will need to use quality ingredients.
See the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the recipe.
2 cups of chopped pineapple (380 grams)
1/2 cup (tea) of water 110 ml
1 package pineapple flavored gelatin
1 box of condensed milk 395 grams
2 boxes of cream of milk 400 grams
1/4 cup (tea) of water 50 ml
6 grams of unflavored gelatin powder
1/2 cup coconut flakes (for garnish)
- In a pan, add 2 cups (tea) of chopped pineapple 380 grams;
- Turn on medium heat and let it cook a little;
- Add 1/2 cup (tea) of water 110 ml;
- Add 1 package of pineapple flavored gelatin;
- Transfer to a blender;
- Add 1 box of condensed milk 395 grams;
- Add 2 boxes of milk cream 400 grams;
- Beat well for 5 minutes;
- In a bowl, add 1/4 cup (tea) of water 50 ml;
- Add 6 grams of unflavored powdered gelatin;
- Mix and let it hydrate;
- Microwave it for 30 seconds, mix, + 30 seconds to melt;
- Add the melted gelatin in the blender;
- Beat well;
- Transfer to a refractory;
- Add 1/2 cup (tea) of coconut flakes (to decorate);
- Place in the fridge for 6 hours;
- Your pineapple ice cream is ready!