Make a delicious pineapple pie to serve to your guests, it’s delicious and it’s simple, easy and quick to make!
Pineapple pie is perfect to eat in the afternoon, check the necessary ingredients and follow the instructions for preparation.
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of Baking Powder
2 cups of wheat
3 tablespoons of Margarine
1 cup of sugar
Sliced pineapple (enough to cover the bottom of the pan)
Sugar to caramelize the mold
- In a form, melt the sugar until caramelized;
- Spread and let cool;
- Add the pineapple slices;
- In a blender, add 1 cup of milk;
- Add 4 eggs;
- Add 1 cup of Sugar;
- Add 3 tablespoons of Margarine;
- Beat for 1 minute;
- Add wheat flour and continue beating;
- Add yeast;
- Add the dough in the form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 240 degrees until golden.
- Your pineapple pie is ready!