Let’s learn how to make a great pizza dough to fill the way we want? Great option for your weekend, see the recipe!
To make this excellent pizza dough, you will need to use some of the few ingredients needed.
Follow the step-by-step preparation instructions!
1 and 1/2 cup of warm water (360ml) ** Use this amount and if necessary add a little more water or wheat
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of dry yeast
1/4 cup of oil or olive oil (60 ml)
3 1/4 cups (390g) unbleached all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, add 1 and 1/2 cup of warm water (360ml) ** Use this amount and if necessary add a little more water or wheat;
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- Add 1 tablespoon of dry yeast;
- Mix and leave covered for 10 minutes;
- Transfer to a larger bowl;
- Add 1/4 cup of oil or olive oil (60 ml);
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt (to taste);
- Add 3 1/4 cups (390g) of unbleached all-purpose flour (slowly, while mixing);
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes;
- Flour me down and on top of the dough and cover with a cloth;
- Let it rest for 40 minutes;
- Cut the dough in half;
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin;
- Grease a pizza pan with oil;
- Put the dough;
- Add tomato sauce and fill as desired.
Your pizza dough is ready!