Blender pizza is a great recipe for your weekend. An economical, easy and fast pizza. Check out!
Pizza In Blender
For your blender pizza to be perfect, use these ingredients from the list to make the dough and choose your favorite topping.
We have a mozzarella filling suggestion for this recipe.
1 cup of milk (240 ml)
½ tablespoon of butter (10 g)
1 teaspoon of salt (5 g)
1 and ½ cups of wheat flour (210 g)
1 tablespoon (14 g) chemical baking powder
¼ cup of tomato sauce
300 g grated mozzarella
black olives to taste
oregano to taste
basil to taste
- In a blender, add 1 egg;
- Add 1 cup (tea) of milk (240 ml);
- Add ½ tablespoon of butter (10g);
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt (5g);
- Add 1 and ½ cups (tea) of wheat flour (210g);
- Beat well;
- Add 1 tablespoon (14 g) of chemical baking powder (14 g);
- Mix with the spoon;
- Transfer to a greased and infarinhada shape and spread;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 20 minutes;
- Add ¼ cup (tea) of tomato sauce;
- Add 300g of grated mozzarella;
- Add 1 sliced tomato;
- Add black olives to taste;
- Add basil to taste;
- Add oregano to taste;
- Place in the oven and leave until the mozzarella has melted.
- Your blender pizza is ready!