Gnocchi is a delicious recipe for you to make on weekends, it’s surprising! Check out this wonderful recipe!
Potato Gnocchi (Gnocchi)
For your gnocchi to be perfect, you will need to use selected quality ingredients (list below), and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the gnocchi.
Butter 1 tablespoon (20g)
100g finely grated parmesan
All-purpose flour approximately 1 cup (120g)
salt to taste
- Cook the potatoes in their skins (until they are soft);
- Peel the potatoes;
- Squeeze or mash the potatoes;
- Add Butter 1 tbsp (20g);
- Add 100g of finely grated Parmesan;
- Add approximately half a cup (60g) of all-purpose flour
- Add the rest of the flour little by little, until it starts to come off your hands easier;
- Flour the bench;
- Form rolls with the dough and cut;
- Boil the gnocchi in a pan over high heat (until they float);
- Your gnocchi is ready!
Serve with tomato sauce and grated Parmesan cheese on top;