Make a delicious spoon brigadeiro without condensed milk! You only need a few ingredients for this recipe, and it’s delicious!
Spoon Brigadeiro Without Condensed Milk
To prepare this recipe for brigadeiro without condensed milk, you will need the ingredients listed below.
Follow the preparation instructions.
350ml of milk
4 tablespoons of powdered chocolate
3 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of butter
- In a pan, add 350ml of milk;
- Add 4 tablespoons of chocolate powder;
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter;
- Turn the heat to medium;
- Mix for 10 to 15 minutes;
- Your spoon brigadeiro without condensed milk is ready!