To make this delicious strawberry pie that looks identical to those from pastry shops, check out this simple and easy-to-make recipe!
Your strawberry pie will be beautiful and delicious, a heavy dessert for parties and events, check the ingredients list and follow the preparation instructions!
2 packets of cornstarch biscuits
6 tablespoons of butter
1 box of condensed milk
2 tablespoons of corn starch
1 box of sour cream
1 cup powdered milk
500ml of milk
- To decorate
2 strawberry trays
1 to 2 packages of strawberry gelatin
- In a pan, add 1 box of condensed milk;
- Add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch;
- Add 1 box of cream;
- Add 1 cup of powdered milk;
- Mix well;
- Add 500ml of milk;
- Mix on the fire until it boils and thickens;
- In a bowl, add 2 packets of crushed cornstarch;
- Add 6 tablespoons of butter;
- Transfer to a removable background form;
- Squeeze the dough in the bottom of the form;
- Add the cream;
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes;
- Add the strawberries;
- In a container, add 1 to two packages of strawberry gelatin;
- Add 250ml of hot water and mix;
- Add some cold water;
- Add the mixture over the pie;
- Place in the fridge until the gelatin sets.
- Your Strawberry Pie is ready!