Learn how to make a delicious cornmeal cake with guava for your breakfast and afternoon snack. Check out this simple and easy recipe!
Sweet corn cake with guava paste
Check out the list of ingredients needed for your cornmeal cake with guava paste to be perfect.
Follow the steps in the preparation mode and check the details of the video.
1 cup of oil
1 cup of milk
1 cup of cornmeal
1 cup of wheat flour
1 cup of sugar
guava to taste
1 tablespoon of baking powder
- In a blender, add 3 eggs;
- Add 1 cup of oil;
- Add 1 cup of milk;
- Add 1 cup of cornmeal;
- Add 1 cup of wheat flour;
- Add 1 cup of sugar;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder;
- Beat well;
- Transfer the dough to a greased and floured form;
- Add pieces of guava and press them to enter the dough;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- In a pan on the fire, add guava paste;
- Add a little water;
- Mix well until melted;
- Add over the cake;
- Your cornmeal cake with guava is ready!