How about making a German pie to eat for dessert and serve to your guests? Check out this very simple and easy to make recipe!
For your German pie to be perfect, check out the ingredients needed to prepare yours and be perfect.
Follow the step-by-step instructions for preparation.
200g unsalted butter
1 cup of sugar (240g)
1 can of whey-free cream (300g)
2 packets of cornmeal cookies
vanilla essence to taste
rum essence to taste
1/2 bar of semisweet chocolate
1/2 box of sour cream
- In a mixer, add 200g of unsalted butter;
- Add 1 cup of sugar (240g);
- Beat well;
- Add 1 yolk;
- Beat for 10 minutes;
- Add vanilla essence to taste;
- Add 1 can of whey-free cream (300g);
- Beat again until smooth;
- Dip the cornstarch cookies in the milk;
- Add the cookies in the form;
- Add the crackers on the sides;
- Add 1 layer of cream;
- Add another layer of cookies;
- Add another layer of cream;
- Repeat the process until you finish with cream or cookies;
- Place in the fridge overnight, or until chilled.
- In a pot, add 1/2 bar of semisweet chocolate;
- Add 1/2 box of cream;
- Microwave every 30 seconds (mixing in between) until melted;
- Add the ganache to the pie;
- Your German pie is ready!