Learn how to make a very easy, simple and fluffy plain wheat cake for your breakfast and afternoon snack!
Wheat Cake (Simple, Easy and Fluffy)
For your wheat cake to be very fluffy, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the recipe.
200g of sugar
100ml of oil
300ml of milk
3 cups of 200g Wheat Flour
1 capful of chemical yeast
- In a bowl, add 3 eggs;
- Add 200g of sugar;
- Beat well for 2 minutes;
- Add 100ml of oil;
- Add 300ml of milk;
- Add 3 cups of 200g Wheat Flour;
- Mix well;
- Add 1 capful of chemical yeast;
- Transfer to a greased shape with oil and sugar;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your wheat cake is ready!