Learn how to make the famous barbecue sauce for your barbecue! A very tasty and easy to make sauce, check out the recipe!
Barbecue Sauce (Barbecue and Ribs Sauce)
For your barbecue sauce to be perfect for your barbecue and ribs, check the ingredients needed for its preparation and follow the instructions.
1/2 cup brown sugar (85g)
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar (80 ml)
1/2 cup of water (120 ml)
1 pack of ketchup (380g)
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (28g)
1 teaspoon hot paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder (5g)
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (2g)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add 1/2 cup of brown sugar (85g);
- Add 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar (80 ml);
- Add 1/2 cup of water (120 ml);
- Add 1 package of ketchup (380g);
- Add 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce (28g);
- Add 1 teaspoon of hot paprika;
- Add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder;
- Add 1 teaspoon of onion powder (5g);
- Add ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper (2g);
- As soon as it starts to boil, lower the heat and mix for 20 minutes;
- Your barbecue sauce is ready!