Learn how to make a delicious Bechamel sauce for your dishes (lasagna, pasta, etc.) to be delicious! Check out the recipe for this white sauce.
Bechamel Sauce (white sauce for lasagna and pasta)
For your Bechamel sauce to be perfect, use these quality ingredients listed below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
700ml of milk
3 tablespoons of butter or margarine
2 heaping tablespoons of wheat flour
1 bay leaf
salt to taste
nutmeg to taste
- In a pan on the fire, add 700ml of milk;
- Cut a half onion, fit a bay leaf and stick a clove;
- Add it to the milk;
- Turn off when it starts to boil;
- Remove the onion from the milk;
- In another pan, add 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine;
- Let it melt;
- Add some black pepper;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Add 2 full tablespoons of wheat flour;
- Add the milk gradually while mixing;
- Add grated nutmeg;
- Hit the salt;
- Your Bechamel sauce, also known as white sauce, is ready!