Belgian cream is an easy-to-make classic. A great option for you to fill your cakes and pies. Check out the recipe!
For your Belgian cream to be perfect, you will need the following ingredients.
Follow the step-by-step instructions for preparation.
1 and ½ can of condensed milk (600g)
1 and ½ box of sour cream (300g)
1 and ½ cups of milk (300g)
3 tablespoons of corn starch (30g)
3 sieved yolks
3 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- In a pan on the fire, add 1 and ½ can of condensed milk (600g);
- Add 1 and ½ box of cream (300g);
- Add 1 and ½ cups of milk tea (300g);
- Add 3 tablespoons of cornstarch (30g);
- Add 3 sieved yolks;
- Mix well;
- Turn on high heat until it starts to boil, mixing constantly;
- As soon as it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low (always stirring);
- When you throw the cream with the spoon and it marks, it’s ready;
- Turn off the heat and keep stirring for a while;
- Your Belgian cream is ready!