Learn how to make a delicious Nest Milk Brigadeiro with Nutella! It’s a differentiated candy that becomes a hit at your party!
Brigadier Milk Nest With Nutella
For your nest milk brigadeiro with nutella to be perfect, use the quality ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
Condensed Milk 1 can (390g)
Margarine 1 tablespoon (20g)
Nest Milk 1 and 1/2 cups (135g)
1/2 box sour cream (100g)
- In a pan, add Condensed Milk 1 can (390g);
- Add Margarine 1 tbsp (20g);
- Add half of the Nest Milk;
- Add 1/2 box milk cream (100g);
- Mix well;
- Turn on the fire, always mixing until you get the brigadeiro point (start to unglue from the bottom);
- Transfer to a plate;
- Cover with plastic bag;
- Let cool;
- Stuff the brigadeiro with nutella;
- Close and roll;
- Pass in powdered milk;
- Your nest milk brigadeiro with nutella is ready!