Learn how to make a delicious tomato cheese bruschetta to serve as an aperitif! This recipe is very simple and easy to make.
Bruschetta/Cheese Bruschetta with Tomato
For your cheese and tomato bruschetta to be delicious, use the ingredients mentioned below and follow the step-by-step method of preparation.
2 baguettes, French or Italian
4 basil leaves
Olive oil to taste
salt to taste
200 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 Cut bread baguette, French or Italian, thick slices of one finger;
- Bake in preheated oven until golden.
- Remove the core of 1 tomato and cut it into cubes;
- Transfer to a plate;
- Add 4 basil leaves cut into strips;
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Add 200 grams of grated mozzarella cheese;
- Turn the slices of bread;
- Add the stuffing;
- Bake in a preheated oven until the cheese melts.
- Your Bruschetta / Cheese Bruschetta with Tomato is ready!