Want to learn how to make a delicious Minas cheese bread in a blender? This recipe is easy, simple and quick to make. It’s perfect for your breakfast and afternoon snack!
Cheese Bread Blender
For your cheese bread in the blender to be very tasty, write down the ingredients that will be used and follow the step-by-step recipe.
1 egg or 50 grams
1/4 cup (tea) of oil or 44 grams
3/4 cup (tea) of milk or 150 grams
1/2 teaspoon of salt or 2 grams
1 and 1/2 cup. (tea) of sweet sprinkle or 172 grams
1/2 cup (tea) of sour starch or 70 grams
120 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
90 grams of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pinch of pepper or 1/8 tsp (tea)
1/2 tablespoon of oregano
60 grams of minced pepperoni sausage (use a maximum of 80 grams) you can use sausage, ham or a little bacon
- In a blender, add 1 egg or 50 grams;
- Add 1/4 cup (tea) of oil or 44 grams;
- Add 3/4 cup (tea) of milk or 150 grams;
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt or 2 grams;
- Beat for 1 minute;
- While beating, add 1 and 1/2 cup. (tea) of sweet sprinkle or 172 grams;
- Add 1/2 cup. (tea) of sour starch or 70 grams;
- Beat well;
- Add 120 grams of grated Parmesan cheese;
- Beat for 3 minutes;
- Transfer the dough to a bowl;
- Add 90 grams of finely chopped mozzarella cheese;
- Add 1 pinch of pepper or 1/8 tsp.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of oregano;
- Divide the dough into 2 parts and in 1 of them add 60 grams of finely chopped calabrese sausage (use a maximum of 80 grams) you can use sausage, ham or a little bacon (optional);
- Make balls and transfer to a greased baking sheet;
- Bake at 200 degrees for approximately 15 minutes;
- Your blender cheese bread is ready!