Learn how to make a delicious cheese bread cake with this simple, easy and quick recipe!
Cheese Bread Cake
For your cheese bread cake to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions for preparation.
3 eggs 150 grams
1 cup (tea) of water 210 ml
½ cup (tea) of oil 110 ml
50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups (tea) of sweet sprinkle 330 grams
1 level tablespoon of baking powder 14 grams
1 level teaspoon of salt 5 grams
- In a blender, add 3 eggs 150 grams;
- Add 1 cup (tea) of water 210 ml;
- Add ½ cup (tea) of oil 110 ml;
- Add 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese;
- Add 3 cups (tea) of sweet sprinkle 330 grams;
- Beat for 3 minutes;
- Add 1 level tablespoon of baking powder 14 grams;
- Add 1 level teaspoon of salt 5 grams;
- Beat for 6 minutes;
- Transfer to a roasting pan greased with butter and sprinkled with cornstarch;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 55 minutes;
- Your Cheese Bread Cake is ready!