Learn how to make a delicious chocolate fondue to enjoy in the chill with whoever you want! Check out this simple and easy recipe!
For your chocolate fondue to be very varied and delicious, see the suggested ingredients below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
- Chocolate syrup
400g chocolate (200g semisweet + 200g milk.)
200g of sour cream
3 tablespoons of cognac
1 tablespoon of Nutella
- Cut the banana;
- Add them on a board along with the other accompaniments;
- In a bowl, add 400g of chocolate (200g semisweet + 200g of milk.)
- Add 200g of sour cream;
- Microwave every 30 seconds (mix in between, until melted);
- Add 3 tablespoons of cognac;
- Add 1 tablespoon of Nutella;
- Mix well and transfer to the fondue pot;
- Your chocolate fondue is ready!