Make a delicious chocolate pudding to eat for dessert with this recipe that is simple, easy and quick to make!
Your chocolate pudding will be just perfect if you write down the ingredients listed below and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
600g of condensed milk
300g of sour cream
1 cup chocolate powder 50%
300ml of milk
24g unflavored gelatin
- In a blender, add 600g of condensed milk;
- Add 300g of sour cream;
- Add 1 cup of 50% chocolate powder;
- Add 300ml of milk;
- Beat well;
- Add 24g of unflavored gelatin;
- Knock again;
- Grease a form with oil;
- Transfer the mixture to the form;
- Place in the fridge for 3 hours;
- Your chocolate pudding is ready!