Want to prepare a colorful jelly to serve as a dessert at home? Check out this simple and easy to make recipe!
See the list of ingredients needed to make the colored gelatin.
Follow the preparation method for it to be excellent!
1 box of red gelatin – strawberry, cherry or raspberry flavor
1 box of grape-colored gelatin – grape or blackberry flavor
1 box of green gelatin – lemon flavor
1 box of blue gelatin – tutti-frutti flavor
2 boxes of yellow gelatin – pineapple and passion fruit flavor
1 cup of water to dissolve each jello or 210 ml for each jello
- White condensed milk cream
1 box of condensed milk or 395 grams
2 boxes of sour cream or 400 grams
¼ cup (tea) of water or 50 grams
18 grams unflavored powdered gelatin or 1 ½ packets
- In a pan, add 1 box of red gelatin – strawberry, cherry or raspberry flavor;
- Add 1 cup of water to dissolve each gelatin or 210 ml for each gelatin;
- Boil for 1 minute;
- Transfer to a container;
- Place in the fridge until hardened, approximately 4 hours.
- Repeat the process with the other jellies;
- Cut them into squares;
- Grease a form with oil;
- Add the gelatin cubes;
- In a blender, add 1 box of condensed milk or 395 grams;
- Add 2 boxes of milk cream or 400 grams;
- In a bowl, prepare 18 grams of unflavored gelatin powder or 1 and a half packets with ¼ cup (tea) of water or 50 grams and add to the blender;
- Beat for 2 minutes;
- Add the cream in the form;
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 6 hours;
- Your colored jelly is ready!