Learn how to make a delicious condensed milk pudding for dessert! The condensed milk pudding is a darling of Brazilians. Check out the recipe!
Condensed Milk Pudding
For your condensed milk pudding to be just perfect and delicious with this simple and easy recipe, use these ingredients from the list and follow the method of preparation.
200ml condensed milk
200ml of sour cream
200ml of whole milk
1 tablespoon of vanilla
sugar for caramel
- In a bowl, add 200ml condensed milk;
- Add 3 eggs;
- Add 200ml of cream;
- Add 200ml of whole milk;
- Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla;
- Add Sugar in a pan on the fire and mix until it turns caramel;
- Assembly and finishing
- Add the pudding mixture to the caramel pan through a sieve;
- Cover with aluminum foil;
- Place in a roasting pan with water;
- Take it to the oven at 150 degrees to bake in a bain-marie for approximately 2 hours;
- Let cool and unmold adding hot water again to melt the caramel;
- Your condensed milk pudding is ready!