Learn how to make a curau with condensed milk that looks wonderful. This recipe is simple and easy to make, check it out!
Cured with Condensed Milk
Your curau will be very tasty if you follow the step-by-step method of preparation using the ingredients indicated below.
200 g of green corn (1 can)
360 ml milk (1 and 1/2 cups)
195 g condensed milk (1/2 can)
10 g butter (1/2 tablespoon)
cinnamon powder to taste
- In a blender, add 200g of green corn (1 can);
- Add 360 ml of milk (1 and 1/2 cup);
- Beat for 5 minutes;
- Strain into a high pot;
- Turn on the fire;
- Add 10 g of butter (1/2 tablespoon);
- Let it boil and thicken;
- Add 195 g of condensed milk (1/2 can);
- Turn off the heat and continue mixing for 5 minutes;
- Transfer to jars;
- Place in the fridge for 3 hours;
- Add cinnamon powder to taste;
- Your Curau with Condensed Milk is ready!