Learn how to make a simple and easy cut nest milk jam! It tastes great and is quick to make, check it out!
Cut Nest Milk Candy
For your Ninho milk jam to be excellent, use the few ingredients needed and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
2 cups of powdered milk (200 grams)
2 and ½ cups (tea) of sugar 460 grams
½ cup (tea) of water 110 ml
- In a pan off the heat, add 2 cups (tea) of powdered milk 200 grams;
- Add 2 and ½ cups (tea) of sugar 460 grams;
- Add ½ cup (tea) of water 110 ml;
- Mix well;
- Bring to the fire;
- Mix until you get a brigadeiro point (unstick from the bottom of the pan);
- Mix off the heat until cool;
- Transfer to a refractory greased with butter;
- Cut into rectangles;
- Let cool;
- Your Nest milk jam is ready!