Eggplant lasagna is a healthier and vegetarian version of lasagna, it’s delicious! Check out this simple and easy to make recipe.
Eggplant Lasagna (vegetarian)
For your eggplant lasagna to be perfect, you will need a few ingredients.
Write them down below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
Eggplant 2 units
2 1/2 cups (600 mL) tomato sauce
400g mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese 3 tablespoons (30g)
Basil leaves to taste
Olive oil 2 tablespoons (26 mL)
salt to taste
- Remove the stem from the eggplants and remove the 2 sides;
- Slice the eggplants;
- Add a pinch of salt to the slices that are going to be grilled (little by little, do not put them all at once);
- Grease a frying pan with oil;
- Add the slices with salt;
- Let it grill for 2 minutes on each side;
- In a baking dish, add 1 layer of tomato sauce;
- Add 1 layer of eggplants;
- Add 1 more layer of sauce;
- Add basil leaves;
- Add 1 layer of mozzarella;
- Add 1 layer of eggplant;
- Repeat the process until all the eggplants are used;
- Finish with mozzarella and parmesan cheese;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 30 minutes;
- Your eggplant lasagna is ready!