Learn how to make a delicious skillet cheese bread with this simple and easy to make recipe!
Frying Pan Cheese Bread
For your skillet cheese bread to be very tasty, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 tablespoons of cottage cheese (50g)
8 tablespoons of tapioca starch (80g)
4 tablespoons (32g) grated Parmesan cheese
Salt to taste (put a little as Parmesan tends to be salty)
1/4 teaspoon of chemical yeast
Mozzarella for stuffing (optional)
- In a bowl, add 2 eggs;
- Add 2 tablespoons of curd (50g);
- Add 8 tablespoons of tapioca gum (80g);
- Add 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese (32g);
- Add salt to taste (put little because Parmesan tends to be salty);
- Mix well;
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of chemical yeast;
- In a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of butter;
- Let it melt;
- Add the dough;
- Cover and leave for 3 minutes on low heat;
- Turn the dough;
- Add mozzarella cheese on top;
- Cover to melt;
- Your skillet cheese bread is ready!