Learn how to make a delicious gourmet ice cream with nest milk with strawberry jelly, it’s delicious and the recipe is easy and quick to make!
Gourmet Nest Milk Ice Cream with Strawberry
For your Nest with Strawberry Gourmet Milk Ice Cream to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
1 box of condensed milk 395g
1 box of 200g sour cream
1 liter of milk
1 cup (200ml) powdered milk
1 tablespoon of neutral alloy
- Add strawberry jam in the bag (1 full tablespoon);
- In a bowl, add 1 cup (200ml) of powdered milk;
- Add 1 tablespoon of neutral alloy;
- Mix well and set aside;
- In a jar, add 1 can of condensed milk 395g;
- Add the dry ingredient mixture (milk powder with the alloy);
- Mix well;
- Add 1 box of 200g milk cream;
- Add 1 liter of milk;
- Add to the bag using a funnel;
- Place in the freezer for approximately 3 hours;
- Your Gourmet Nest Milk Ice Cream with Strawberry is ready!