Learn how to make an easy and simple homemade bread for you to save money and eat a delicious bread for breakfast and afternoon snack. See the recipe!
Homemade Bread Easy Blender
To make your homemade bread easy and simple to make, check out the ingredients needed to make your homemade bread in a simple and easy way with the tutorial below.
½ cup of oil (120 ml)
2 tablespoons of sugar (24g)
1 cup (like curd) milk (250ml)
1 teaspoon of salt (3g)
1 envelope of dry yeast (10 g)
2 and ½ cups of wheat flour (350 g)
- In a blender, add 1 egg;
- Add ½ cup (tea) of oil (120ml);
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar (24g);
- Add 1 cup (like curd) of milk (250ml);
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt (3g);
- Add 1 envelope of dry yeast (10 g);
- Beat well;
- Transfer to a larger container;
- Add 2 and ½ cups (tea) of wheat flour (350 g) little by little while mixing;
- Transfer the dough to a greased and floured form;
- Cover with a cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes (or until doubled in volume);
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 35 minutes;
- Your homemade bread is ready!