Make a sweet and spicy homemade pepper jelly. She is perfect for your side dishes, check out the recipe that is easy and quick to make!
Homemade Pepper Jelly
In order for your pepper jelly to have the ideal taste and texture, check the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare it.
4 chili peppers, chopped and seeded (mine were small, so I put 8)
1 grated apple (peeled and seeded)
1 squeezed lemon
1 clove of garlic
1 cup of sugar
1 cinnamon stick
1/3 cup of water
1 pinch of salt
- Remove the seeds from the peppers and chop them;
- In a pan, add the pepper;
- Add 1 grated apple;
- Add the juice of 1 lemon;
- Add 1 clove of garlic;
- Add 1 piece of cinnamon;
- Add 1 cup of sugar;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Add 1/3 cup of water;
- When it starts to boil, lower the heat and let it cook for 10 minutes;
- Remove the cinnamon and garlic;
- Leave it on the fire a little longer;
- Your pepper jelly is ready!