Lemon mousse is a delicious, simple and easy to make dessert. Check out this recipe!
For you to make this wonderful lemon mousse, write down the ingredients on the list and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
1 box of condensed milk
2 boxes of sour cream
100 to 200 ml of lemon juice, according to your taste
Lemon zest to decorate the mousse
- In a blender or mixer, add 1 box of condensed milk (you can also beat by hand with a whisk);
- Add 2 boxes of cream;
- Add 100 to 200 ml of lemon juice;
- Beat for 3 minutes;
- Transfer to a refractory;
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours;
- Add zest of lemon zest to decorate the mousse;
- Your lemon mousse is ready!