Let’s make a delicious and easy lemon pie? A simple recipe that you will make to delight yourself with this dessert!
To make this lemon pie, you will need these ingredients from the list.
Follow the step-by-step method of preparation and your pie will be excellent!
cornstarch cookies (400g)
3 tablespoons of butter
7 tablespoons of water
2 cans of condensed milk (395g)
2 boxes of sour cream (400g)
1 cup (240ml) lemon juice (I used 8 lemons)
- In a blender or food processor, add cornstarch cookies (400g);
- Grind/beat well until it forms a flour;
- Add 3 tablespoons of melted butter;
- Add 7 tablespoons of water;
- Beat until it doesn’t stick to the side (add water and butter until you press it and it turns into a dough);
- Transfer the dough to a shape and press the bottom and edges;
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes;
- In a blender, add 2 cans of condensed milk (395g);
- Add 2 boxes of cream (400g);
- Beat for 1 minute;
- Add 1 cup of lemon juice (240ml) (I used 8 lemons);
- Hit more;
- Transfer the mixture to the form;
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours;
- Add lemon zest to decorate;
- Your lemon pie is ready!