The mayonnaise salad is a perfect starter for the holidays and for barbecues with family and friends. Check out this simple and easy to make recipe!
For your mayonnaise salad to be perfect and balanced, we suggest several ingredients below.
Follow the step-by-step instructions for preparation.
1 small onion
Green chives (parsley and chives)
1 can of corn
1 strand of olive oil
salt to taste
black pepper to taste
oregano to taste
juice of half a lemon
350g of mayonnaise
- Peel and cut the potatoes and carrots;
- Cook in salted water for 5 minutes after it starts to boil;
- Cook the carrots for 5 minutes after they start to boil;
- Leave the potatoes in running water to stop the cooking;
- Interrupt the cooking of the carrot with running water;
- Cut a small onion;
- Cut the olives;
- Cut the green smell;
- Transfer the potato and carrot to a platter;
- Add corn;
- Add the chopped onion;
- Add the chopped olive;
- Add salt and green smell;
- Add a drizzle of olive oil;
- Add black pepper;
- Add oregano;
- Add lemon;
- Add mayonnaise to taste;
- Mix well;
- Your mayonnaise salad is ready!