Learn how to make a delicious vegetable soup with meat and noodles. Perfect for that cold winter weather! See the recipe.
Meat, Vegetable and Macaroni Soup
To prepare your vegetable soup with meat and noodles, you will need the ingredients from the list below.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method and watch the video for more details.
carrot 1 unit
Cassava 2 units
onion 1 unit
Ave Maria Pasta 1 ½ cups (180g)
Oil 1 tablespoon (13 mL)
Peeled tomato 1 can (390g)
Beef Pallet 500g
2.5 L hot water
salt to taste
- Cut the vegetables;
- In a pressure cooker on the fire, add oil;
- Add the meat;
- Let it brown a little;
- Add chopped onion and let it wilt a little;
- Add the other vegetables;
- Add 1 can of peeled tomato;
- Add salt;
- Add 2.5L hot water;
- As soon as you get pressure, leave it on low heat for 40 minutes;
- Turn off the heat and let the pan lose pressure;
- Turn on the fire with the pan without the lid until it boils again;
- Add noodles;
- Let it cook for 6 minutes;
- Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave for 15 minutes;
- Your meat soup, vegetables with noodles is ready!