Do you want to learn how to make a dulce de leche hominy that is delicious for the winter? Make it for the June parties, it will be a knockout!
This dulce de leche hominy is simple and easy to make, it only takes 5 ingredients.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method and it will be excellent!
1/2 pack corn hominy (250g)
Milk 3 cups (720 mL)
Dulce de leche 400g
Sour cream 1 box (200g)
cinnamon stick 1
- Soak 1/2 package (250g) corn hominy for 12 hours;
- Add the hominy to the pressure cooker;
- Cover the top with 4 fingers of water (if you didn’t soak the hominy, add more water);
- Close the pan and place over high heat;
- When you get pressure, leave it on low heat for 40 minutes (if you didn’t soak the hominy, cook for 1 hour);
- Add Milk 3 cups (720 mL);
- Add dulce de leche 400g;
- Add cinnamon stick 1;
- Bring the pan uncovered to a boil and cook for 15 minutes;
- Add milk cream 1 box (200g);
- Your dulce de leche hominy is ready!