Learn how to make a delicious milk mayonnaise to eat with snacks! Check out this recipe that is easy and simple to make.
For your milk mayonnaise to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the recipe.
100 ml of whole milk, well chilled
1 cup (200 ml cup) oil
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 pinch of black pepper
1 clove of garlic
3 tablespoons of chopped parsley (optional)
- In a blender, add 100 ml of well-chilled whole milk;
- Beat on low speed;
- Add 1 cup of tea (200 ml cup) of oil gradually while whisking;
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt;
- Add 1 pinch of black pepper;
- Add 1 clove of garlic;
- Add 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley (optional);
- Knock again;
- Put it in the fridge;
- Your Milk Mayonnaise is ready!