Shall we prepare a nice mixed cake for breakfast and afternoon? It’s a very quick and easy cake to make!
Check and write down the ingredients needed to prepare your mixed cake.
It will be so cute and yummy!
Eggs 4 units
1 and 1/3 cup sugar (240g)
Oil 1/2 cup (120 mL)
Milk 1/2 cup (120 mL)
Wheat Flour 2 cups (240g)
Chocolate powder 3 tablespoons (30g)
Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon (5 mL) optional
Chemical yeast 1 tbsp (15g)
- In a bowl, add Eggs 4 pieces;
- Add 1 and 1/3 cup Sugar (240g);
- Beat well;
- Add 1/2 cup (120 mL) Oil;
- Add 1/2 cup (120 mL) Milk;
- Add optional 1 tsp (5 mL) Vanilla Essence;
- Mix well;
- Gradually add 2 cups (240g) all-purpose flour while mixing;
- Add Chemical Yeast 1 tbsp (15g);
- Divide the dough into 2 bowls;
- In one of them, add Chocolate powder 3 tablespoons (30g) and mix;
- Grease and flour a form;
- Add 1 part of white dough;
- Add the chocolate mass;
- Add the rest of the white mass;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your mixed cake is ready!