Shall we make a powdered milk pudding for dessert? It is very similar to condensed milk. In addition to being delicious, it’s also simple and easy to make, check it out!
Powdered milk pudding
To make your powdered milk pudding, you will need the ingredients listed below.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method!
3 large eggs
2 cups of milk (480ml)
1 cup powdered milk (130g)
1/2 cup of sugar (100g)
1 and 1/2 cup of sugar (300g)
1/2 cup of water (120ml)
- In a pan, add 1 and 1/2 cup of sugar (300g);
- Add 1/2 cup of water (120ml);
- Mix and turn on low heat;
- Let give the point;
- Add in the form of pudding;
- Spread on the sides;
- In a blender, add 3 large eggs;
- Add 2 cups of milk (480ml);
- Add 1 cup of powdered milk (130g);
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar (100g);
- Beat for 3 minutes;
- In a pan larger than the shape, add a little water (2 to 3 fingers);
- Add your shape;
- Add the pudding mass in the form;
- Cover the pan and turn the heat on low for approximately 20 to 30 minutes (open the lid and dry it every 5 minutes);
- Your powdered milk pudding is ready!